Youths are the future’s economic actors. As heads of households, employees and contributors to their communities, they will take financial decisions that will ultimately have an impact on the stability of the country’s economy.
Features of Youths’ Special Saving Account:
- The account can only be opened by individuals aged between 18 – 24;
- It can be opened individually or jointly as long as all the members are in the specified age group;
- Youths’ saving account will have interest rate amounting to 7.215%;
- The account can be opened with zero balance as long as the customer agrees to make deposit within a month since the opening date;
- Withdrawal at any time and any amount is allowed.